THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Summer Fun

This was my first summer with a baby.  I managed to fit in a respectable amount of hiking/camping/out door activates.  I was recapping some of the events to a friend and she said  “Wow, having a baby hasn't really slowed you down.”   While that isn't necissicarialy true (my bike is collecting dust.)  We did have some fun times!

In July we went over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers Cabin.  Grandma summers in her Cabin near Cooke City MT.  It is my favorite place in the world.  (true statement)  I took Baby G up to visit Grandma’s cabin when she was 5 weeds old.  Much to the dismay of Grandma&pa.

Grandma's cabin is just below these mountains.  Pilot and Index peaks.

Grandma explained to Baby G, that everyone in the cabin worked.  Hence the  newborn jeans.
I think Grandma let baby G off easy.  no rock moving for her.

Crazy Creek falls was extra crazy with all the snow melt!

I was a waitress at the Bearthooth Cafe in College.  Good memories.  

Main Street Cooke City Montana, you don't want to blink and miss it.  


Oma giving Baby G a bath.  
All the cousins wanted to help!

Me, G and Jani.
All big Montana fans.   

3 comments:

Evenstar said...

Good times all around!

Whitney said...

So cute! I love baby pics! Isn't it fun to still get out and about with a baby? But it definitely takes some organizing!

Oma said...

Those are the cutest photos of baby G.