THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Things that make me happy on New years day

Cross country skiing was the perfect way to spend new years. Being out side makes me so happy. So does hanging out in my ski cap with Karen and Liz. I'm so lucky to have such great friends.
me and Uncle David


Not to mention the coolest uncle in the world. This is Uncle David my mom's oldest brother. If you studied physics at BYU you might recognize him as the uber nerdy physics professor Dr. Allred. I love that he is always willing to go on a ski adventure and to sponcer non outfitted skiiers with the barrel full of cross counry skis he keeps in his garrage. Happy New year to everyone!

1 comment:

Evenstar said...

Uncle David is cool. I'm glad you had a fun new year's day!