THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eight things....dosen't make my life sound very exciting

8 places I have lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Cleveland, Ohio
3. Denver, Colorado
4. San Antonio, Texas
5. Schweinfurt, Germany
6. Omaha, Nebraska
7. Cooke City, Montana
8. Leipzig, Germany

8 jobs that I have had:
1. Waitress
2. Singer
3. Library Assistant
4. Fundraising slave
5. High School Teacher
6. Doctors office recptionist
7. Janator
8. Babysitter

8 favorite TV shows:
I never watch TV
1. Seinfeild
2. The Office (BBC)
3. The Office (NBC)
4. Lost

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. PF Changs
3. Sawadee
4. Bambara
5. The Naked Fish (Sushi)
6. The Cheesecake factory
7. The Mandrin
8. Coco Cafe

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Sang 5 different Birthday songs to Husband's Brother.
2. Pilaties with KP
3. fed cracker to pet bird
4. Taught singing
5. Set up chairs
6. Kissed Spencer good night
7. Checked my Blog for comments! :)
8. Tried to convince my student to take out my little sister

8 things I look forward to:
1. Christmas vacation.
2. Visiting my sisters kids
3.
4. Beating Spencer in football picks.
5. loosing the 15-20 lbs I've gained since I started teaching.
6. Listening to books on my commute to work.
7. My mother-in-laws cooking.
8. Being with my wonderful husband.

8 things I love about fall:
1. My birthday
2. Seeing the colors.
3. Watching the ligth change
4. Football (I can't believe it!)
5. School starting.
6. The crispness in the air
7. The first frost
8. Hiking in Zion

8 things on my wishlist:

1. Living Room Couch
2. Small Personal Hymn book
3. i-pod
4. guitar
5. Kitchen Aid Mixer
6. Hawwaiian Vacation
7. stuffed animals (for German class)
8. My fingernail to grow back!

8 People I tag:
1. Arwen
2. Jani
3. Daniel
4. Mom
5. You!
6. Kristine
7. Jim
8. Spencer

4 comments:

Evenstar said...

Well, I did it. Hey Joanie, you know that Blogger has a spellchecker, right?

Queen Prawn said...

WHAT?! JOANIE, YOU ARE INSANE! Please no matchmaking!

Seventh Child said...

Where is number 3 on 8 things I look forward to?

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I don't know if I believe in the whole tagging thing. I also don't think that my answers would be particularly interesting, but maybe I'll work something into a future post.