THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 4 Audi Adventure...the alps!




Finally I"m finishing off our trip. Yes I know that it has taken me forever. Mostly this is just going to be pictures. Day 4 we drove from Saltzburg into the Alps. That is right the ALPS! (I die with envy myself) and took a senic boat ride on the Konig Sea. (King's sea) towering over head is Hitler's Eagles nest. We saw it from above but didn't bother going up to it. I guess now it is a resturant. Hitler did have good taste for scenery. This area of Germany is one of the finest.



Ano

3 comments:

Oma said...

I love these photos of my favorite newlyweds

Evenstar said...

I love the photos, Joanie! You and Spencer look so cute surrounded by beautiful scenery. So . . . any of that German chocolate coming my way?

Love,
Arwen

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the Alps! It makes me want to brush my teeth! So beautiful!