THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Hair Cut - Now even shorter

I had chopped off so much (7 inches) but it still wasn't enough.  Its summer/hot/change.  When I look at these pictures I admit that part of me was trying to recreate my early 20's when this was my standard hair cut.  Those were some good times.  But like I said I needed more of a change.  Today I went to Molly for more choppy-chop.


Spencer  made some wonderful husband comment like "I like it a little longer but you look great with it short or long."    For me the jury is still out on weather or not I like it this short (I'm no longer 21. sigh.) but for now it was a welcome change!  Happy summer!

P.S.  These are not the most flattering pictures of me but Spencer has a low tolerance as a blog photographer. i.e. "That last one was just fine.  So was the one before it!"  He's never quite as ready as I am for my close up. 

No comments: