THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Acronyms that affecty my L.I.F.E.

Currently I'm experiencing mild or moderate symptoms from the following:

ADD (diagnosed just after my undergrad)
PCOS (diagnosed last fall)
CF (as a carrier and potential CF parent)

What would I do if I got cancer or something and it didn't fit in a short acronym? 

Despite these acronyms I am relatively healthy.  I ran 5 miles yesterday.  I can walk.  I can read.  I successfully hold down a good job. I am not depressed.  I feel mostly healthy but I guess I no longer feel invincible like I did in my early 20's.  Having good health is such a blessing!  Lets all enjoy what we have in the time we are given. 

3 comments:

The Blind Spot said...

None of your acronyms are life threatening (aren't they?), so that is great news, right? I totally agree with everything you said in the last paragraph! I'll go and enjoy my life and book a flight over to you right now! ;) Miss ya!

footballcrucible said...

I love you Joanie!

Cydne said...

You have ADD? I'm pretty sure I remember acting just like you.