THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

THE LIFE OF THE RIDDLE

Monday, May 11, 2009

Oregon...only a bike away.

Thanks for all your comments about our trip to Oregon this summer. WE. ARE. EXCITED. Does anyone know of any cheep places to stay along the Oregon Coast? Anyone have a great aunt who will let us stay in her basement? We have a rough itinerary.

The only thing is I don't have a bike. No Bike. in German: Kein Fahrrad. So what are we going to do?

We have it all worked out. Spencer read about a competition to win a $5,000 in biker magazine. All we had to do was make a 60 second video about why we need a bike.

Here is the video.

We think it is pretty good. If you like it please log in to bicycling.com and vote for our video. It is based on voting so please support!

6 comments:

Evenstar said...

So funny Joanie! This video made my day. I hope you win!

Sarah said...

Nice. I hope you win :)

Tiana said...

Hilarious! Nice job. I just voted for it. Good luck!

Oma said...

Very good , you have a career on the silver screen. Hey, do any of your many friends have a house near Friday Harbor.

Kimberly said...

That was fantastic I am voting for yours!

Nettina said...

loved it!